Leary quality assurance system
LS-9.16 (QA) System:
The Leary® quality assurance system helps you maintain a high production standard by monitoring a series of custom set tolerances by constantly verifying the following parameters.
- Double feeds
- Skewed cartons
- Gap stability
- Fitment cut-out
- Hem cut through
- Hem fold-out
Faulty cartons that do not conform to the set tolerances are automatically ejected from the production flow without constraining production speed.
Leary IQ™ cloud integration:
Leary IQ™ sends data directly from the production floor through a secure network of servers to continually update you on the performance of your production line making the data accessible to you from your personal smart device or enterprise management system for 24/7 report availability.
The collected data helps your team diagnose and effectively respond to production inefficiencies.
The LS-9.16 quality assurance system is equipped with 16 expansion ports to accommodate optional upgrade modules for additional functionality. See Expansion modules.
- Remote diagnostic and remote trouble shooting
- Remote software updates
- Reduced down time
- Reduced need for technical service visits
- Optional customer remote access
Real-time controller status
- reject totals
- downtime totals
- controller events
- production counts
- reject totals
- failures bz type
- Print a unique carton ID on each carton
- Specific reason for every carton rejection allows for easy root-cause analysis
- Report on settings of QA system when a carton was run.
- Certificate of carton analysis
- Certificate of job acceptance
- Integrate controller data with your ERP system
- Access raw data
- Full SQL data access with programmatic API's
- Data access via CSV files
- Direct download to Microsoft Excel
For a more comprehensive look at the LS-9.16, the product brochure is available for download.